Welcome in our Bed & Breakfast
Whether you’re looking for place to stay during a short trip or while visiting one of the Festivals in Deventer, you are always welcome in our cosy B&B.
Our Bed & Breakfast is located on the eastern outskirts of Deventer, where city meets the great green Sallandish landscape.
We ( Ank and Sjoerd) would love to welcome you into our guest house, a quiet place with lots of privacy.
We offer a two bed guest house with its own small bathroom and a porch.
For € 5, – per person we serve a delicious dutch breakfast. Partly this is already waiting for you in the fridge. In the morning, at an agreed time, we provide fresh bread, eggs and orange juice.
Although small, Deventer is one of the oldest city’s in the Netherlands. In addition to its mostly preserved historical city-center, it also offers some great Dutch outdoors.
The Guest house
From the guest house, witch has its own entrée, you’ll have a great view on the Sallandish coulisse landscape. Which of course you can also enjoy while relaxing on the porch.
For those who’d like to cook, there’s a kitchenette containing a small build in fridge, cooking plate, and microwave, among other things. Allowing for a fresh brew of coffee or a small meal.
The two box-springs can either be connected or placed apart, depending on your needs. If you bring a small child (around 3 years of age), we can provide you with a cot and high chair for € 10,- per booking.
In the summer the guesthouse stays surprisingly cool, while the central heating makes sure it’s nice and warm when it gets cold outside. The bathroom includes a shower, washbasin and toilet. Last but not least there’s a tv and wifi for you to use.
Bikes can be securely stored inside and battery’s can be charged. Parking your car is absolutely no problem, as there is more than enough space around the house.
- You are welcome from 17.00 till 10.00 o’clock in the morning.
- After consultation other times are sometimes possible.
- You can pay cash on arrival or in advance by bank transfer.
- We will ask you to identify yourself.
- There is enough room to park your car.
- In the quest house you have your own bathroom, own entrance, central heating with hot water supply, kitchenette, TV and wireless internet.
- Smoking only outside or under the porch.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Adding a cot (till something like 3 years old) and high chair is possible for € 10,- per booking.
- During the popular Deventer festivals ( Deventer op stelten, boekenmarkt and Dickens festival) there is only the possibility to stay 2 nights or more.
- We speak Dutch, German and English.